Well, summer is here at its all time punishing peak, what with the sweltering day time temperatures and that sweaty feeling the minute you step out of the house, or even when you’re in the house. This season is the prime time for all kinds of skin problems, especially for oily and acne prone skin. DIY face packs, Face Pack to beat the summer
Summers aggravate oil secretion for people with oily skin types. Coupled with sweat and dirt, its a sure shot invitation for breakouts and other skin problems to happen. And skin solutions and treatments can be so very expensive! How about a homemade Face Packs for Oily Skin in summer instead?
Tomato Juice Face Pack:
- Tomato juice
- Rice flour
How To Prepare?
Tomatoes also do a whole lot of good to oily skin.
- Just mix some fresh tomato juice with 3 teaspoons of rice flour and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Alternately, if you’re pressed for time, just rub half a tomato (flesh side) on your skin in a circular motion for 15 minutes
Lemon and honey face pack
Another of the minty, lemony packs the idea of which only makes you feel rejuvenated. This will particularly help you ward off greasy skin. For this one, mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey, most suitable will be a tablespoon of each, with an egg white and mix them thoroughly. Keep it on your face with 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it away with water.
Sandalwood and rosewater pack
If you have a problem of sweating a lot and forgetting to sip on water, here’s what your skin needs. Mix sandalwood with rose water and apply on your skin once every week. This will soothe your skin and will also help in de-tanning.
Mango face pack for summer protection
- One tablespoon of mango pulp
- One tablespoon of Yogurt
- One tablespoon of honey
- A pinch of turmeric powder
How to make
- Pour all the above ingredients in a bowl and beat them with a fork to get a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly.