- Mix 1/4 cup sugar with 1/2 cup finely ground coffee beans, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil,and 1/2 teaspoon (about 20 drops) eucalyptus essential oil. Turn it to a paste. You can add a tablespoon of sea salt and extra virgin olive oil too.
- The firming effect of caffeine,nourishing sesame oil and purifying eucalyptus oil work magic with your skin.
- Use this mixture to scrub your entire body.
- Scrub away gently for 10 to 15 seconds until you feel your skin has turned soft and silky.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Make sure you use a body wash to experience the softness of your skin.
Once done, apply a moisturizer of your choice to retain the moisture.