When it comes to primers, Smashbox Cosmetics know more than a thing or two about prepping the skin to make sure we have a beautiful canvas to apply our foundation to. My all time favourite primer, and one I feel every woman should buy at least once, is the original photo finish primer.
It is beyond doubt the best primer I have ever tried. So when Smashbox announced that they were releasing a new member of the primer family, my interest was more than raised. The latest addition to their primer range is the highly anticipated Photo Finish Primer water.
- Silicone-free. Alcohol-free. Oil-free.
- Creates the sheerest canvas for makeup application
- Wakes up skin, leaving it vibrant and radiant for hours
- Restores moisture and hydrates skin for hours—shine free!
- Refreshes throughout the day
- Perfect for all skin types
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water is an interesting facial mist. Smashbox created their primer water with a silicone, oil, and alcohol-free formula that’s apparently packed with electrolytes to restore moisture.
Discription- This primer spray is free of silicone, alcohol and oil.
Comes in a simple see-through plastic bottle. The disperser sprays a very fine mist and covers the entire face in 2 sprits on either sides of the face. The bottle has a cap and this size is very travel friendly.
Directions To use-
Mist on this multitasking water in 3 ways:
- Prime to create our sheerest canvas for makeup application
- Set your makeup to lock on your look
- Refresh throughout the day to wake up skin
- Hold bottle eight to 10 inches from the face and mist evenly
- For an extra refreshing, ultra-cooling mist, store in the fridge
Pros of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water:
• Quick absorbing
• Minimal tacky feel
• Refreshing scent
• Refreshes makeup and skin
• Provides a light layer of hydration
• Makes my makeup apply smoother
• Visibly less dry patches
• Good addition to skincare
Cons of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water:
• Overpriced for being a “fancy water”
• Less pricey alternatives available
MY take on Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water:
It’s an holy grail product its just works all way how its promises to work and I completely love to use this as a make up setting spray as well as primer because it just functions in a dual way to me as it’s not very sticky so it just helps to blend in the powder product into the skin and taking away all the powderness and makes it look like airbrush..and as a primer way it just minimizes my pores and fills in them properly.
From Where to buy the product?