Although there is a lot of emphasis given to the SPF number, it is best not to get too hung up about this number. After a point (say SPF 30), any SPF is good enough. An increase in SPF from say 40 to 50 provides only a tiny bit more protection. For Indian summers, an SPF of 30-40 sunscreen is good
Apply at least one ounce of sunscreen (enough to fill a shot glass) at least 15 to 30 minutes before going outside. Also use a lip balm or lipstick that contains sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30.
1. Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen
Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen is with SPF 15 not only protects your skin from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays but also hydrates the skin without making it feel sticky. With Ultra Bootstar rating of 5, it offers the highest possible UV-A protection against tanning and ageing duo to sun exposure.
Ageing due to sun exposure.
- It doesn’t cause breakouts at all.
- It spreads and absorbs easily.
- It sits lightly on the skin without making it oily.
- The packaging is very classy.
- This is one of the most expensive sunscreens made in India.
- The product leaves a fragrance behind.
- Buy https://www.nykaa.com/kaya-daily-use-sunscreen-spf-30.html?ptype=product&id=138539&root=search&searchterm=Kaya%20Skin%20Clinic%20Daily%20Use%20Sunscreen&type=product
2. Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen SPF 50
This water resistant sunscreen (up to 80 minutes) has an intensely high degree of UVA and UVB protection but isn’t greasy or filmy, according to reviewers. This formula is sweat and sebum-proof, which offers the ultimate reassurance if you have oily skin, and it’s infused with hyaluronic acid, which hydrates skin without adding oil. Because one of the best ways to prevent acne is by keeping your skin’s natural oils balanced.
3. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel PA+++ SPF 50
Lotus Herbals has a variety of sunscreens to offer for oily acne prone skin. The gel formula of UV Screen Matte Gel promises to be ultra calming to the skin, giving it a matte, oil-free look. An SPF 50 is very high protection against UVB rays that can cause sunburn and skin cancer. In that way, the Matte Gel covers all bases, making it a broad spectrum sunscreen.
4. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ comes with several features that make it one of the best sunscreen lotions for oily skin in India. The sunblock’s shine and oil-control properties will make your skin look fresh and beautiful. The manufacturing of the product uses helioplex technology that makes it a perfect sunblock for all the seasons.
5. Lakmé 9 To 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50
The product is whitish in color, and neither is too thick nor too thin. It has a mild citrusy fragrance and is extremely lightweight. I think Lakme has kept the consistency of this product absolutely perfect.
- It is a lightweight cream with luxurious packaging.
- It is super hydrating and comes in a pump dispenser.
- The product is a bit expensive for a 30 ml formula.
- It has silicon and paraben that may cause skin irritation and allergies for people with sensitive skin.
6. Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector
Just ordered my second tube. I’ve been on the lookout for a good sunscreen that doesn’t cause shininess or sting my eyes that’s also affordable. This fits the bill. .
I like the way this smooths my skin and looks under my cc cream while providing sun protection. Will continue to use. Buying during bonus time is an additional perk.
One thing is i find that when i apply makeup straightaway after super city block, the makeup goes on nicely.
7. Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel With SPF 20
The sunscreen gel comes in a convenient, light happy cyan blue plastic tube with a tight flip cap to prevent spills which makes it pretty easy peasy to carry around in your bag. 🙂 My only qualm is that, just like the previous one this too, has a tendency to accumulate around the mouth of the tube making it unhygienic and dirty. 😐
It is very light, cooling and gets absorbed by my skin in an instant even in this hot humid weather so total lovvee!
A good sunscreen is an investment worth making. Go ahead and buy a good sunscreen. Demanding though your skin type may be, your beautiful skin deserves it!